Pool Cleaning ChecklistBest Pool Technician Weekly Service!!
Aloha Desert Pools
Every Pool! Every Week!
Thank you for choosing Aloha Desert Pools 🌺🌵 to keep your pool clean and healthy!
Here is a quick checklist that our pool technicians follow each visit so we can be sure to deliver the best service and consistent results!
- Clock in each pool with start time on app
- Skim surface and large debris from floor
- Empty pump & skimmer baskets
- Brush walls, steps and bottom toward main drain (may need to skim again after)
- Turn on pump (check that it primed up)
- Check filter pressure (backwash as needed)
- Check for leaks and equipment running well (report all issues)
- Test chemicals & visually look to see how the water looks (add readings to app)
- Add chemicals to pool (add treatment to app)
- Make sure all gates are closed and latched
- Close out pool on app
If you want to get started with service or have questions you can call/text 480-625-8794 or email Aloha@AlohaDesertPools.com
We are always hiring great people! If you are looking for a job you can work outside, independently and make great money! Get in touch with us today for an interview!!
Aloha Desert Pools provides weekly pool service, pool draining, chlorine baths, acid washes, bead blasting, tile cleaning and repairs in Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Queen Creek, Gold Canyon, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Ahwatukee and East Mesa.
3317 S. Higley Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85297
Call or Text Us Today
Mon – Fri
8am – 5pm
Text or Email Anytime and we will respond during regular business hours